The Work-Ready 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Do you need a work-ready pickup that’s also a pleasant daily driver? If that sounds about right, the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is for you. The new Chevy Silverado 1500 is offered with powerful engines and a host of sought-after features. With jaw-dropping max tow and payload ratings, the mighty truck has a base MSRP of $36,300.
When they visit our Fort Worth, TX Chevrolet dealership, many area motorists tell us that power is their top concern as they shop for a pickup. The powertrains the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is offered with deliver enviable power, making the truck a great pick for the toughest jobs.
Here are the engines you’ll find in the pickup’s venerable lineup, their respective outputs, and the transmissions and drivetrains they pair with:
- Turbocharged 2.7-liter inline-four engine: 310 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque, eight-speed automatic transmission, rear- or four-wheel drive
- 3-liter V8 engine: 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque, 10-speed automatic transmission, rear- or four-wheel drive
- 2-liter V8 engine: 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque, 10-speed automatic transmission, four-wheel drive
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six Duramax diesel engine: 305 horsepower and 495 lb-ft of torque, 10-speed automatic transmission, rear- or four-wheel drive
When the truck has the appropriate equipment, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can tow up to 13,300 lbs. If it’s equipped appropriately, the Chevy Silverado can haul between 1,870 and 2,280 lbs depending on the trim you choose and the engine that’s under its hood.
Active Safety Equipment
As well-prepared as the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is to work, the pickup is also outfitted to keep you safe, which makes the truck a confidence-inspiring daily driver. The active safety equipment you’ll notice when you test-drive the Chevy Silverado 1500 at Moritz Chevrolet includes:
- Rearview camera
- Teen Driver system
- Automatic high beams
- Forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking and pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Rear-seat alert
State-of-the-Art Technology Features
All the new Chevy cars at our Chevy dealership sport some of the latest technology features. For example, the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 comes with:
- Seven-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Bluetooth® integration
- Dual USB ports
- Wi-Fi hotspot
Select trims have a 13.4-inch infotainment touchscreen that supports Google Assistant and Google Maps. Trucks with the larger touchscreen also have a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster.
Are you ready to buy or lease a capable, well-appointed pickup that looks great in a bowtie? If so, apply for Chevy financing to buy or lease a 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 now.