Fort Worth, See the 2022 Chevy Tahoe at Moritz Chevrolet
When you’re looking for a three-row SUV that’s just the right size, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe is the perfect fit. However, as we’re about to see, it’s so much more than that. This new Chevrolet SUV also offers a lot of passenger and cargo space, tech that will keep your family entertained, and advanced features to keep them safe.
2022 Chevy Tahoe New Features
Even though it was fully redesigned in 2021, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe has even more to offer than the outgoing model. A 12-inch digital instrument cluster and the Buckle to Drive feature are standard, new options (Enhanced Trailer View and reverse automatic braking) are available to the Premier and High Country trims, the the RST and Z71 trims get packages that boost performance and off-road capabilities.
2022 Chevy Tahoe Power and Performance
In contrast to a number of competitors that only offer one engine, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe offers a choice of three, powering rear-wheel drive or optional four-wheel drive via a ten-speed automatic transmission.
- 5.3-liter V8 engine: 355 horsepower, 383 lb-ft of torque
- 6.2-liter V8 engine: 420 horsepower, 460 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter turbocharged inline six-cylinder diesel engine: 277 horsepower, 460 lb-ft of torque (not available on the Z71 model)
2022 Chevy Tahoe Utility and Capability
While it’s not as large as the new Chevy Suburban, the new Chevy Tahoe acquits itself well on the practical side. There’s 15.3 and 122.9 cubic feet of cargo volume, and when you combine the 5.3-liter V8 engine, rear-wheel drive, and the Max Trailering tow package, towing capacity tops out at 8,400 pounds.
2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior
You can seat up to nine passengers in the 2022 Chevy Tahoe, with other configurations available. Your Fort Worth Chevy dealer will guide you to options that help keep things enjoyable no matter who’s along for the ride, including satellite radio, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, leather seating, Bose premium audio, and even 120V outlets.
2022 Chevy Tahoe Safety Features
Safety features are plentiful. OnStar® is standard (though it requires a subscription), and so is Chevy Safety Assist, which combines:
- Automatic high beams
- Buckle to Drive
- Following distance indicator
- Forward collision warning with pedestrian detection and automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning with lane keep assist
- Driver Alert Package (standard on High Country, otherwise optional) with blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, and parking sensors
Lease a 2022 Chevy Tahoe