2022 Chevy Malibu Safety Features
If you’ve been searching for a safe and fun to drive sedan, it’s time to take a closer look at the 2022 Chevy Malibu. This new model, available now at Moritz Chevrolet, offers the latest tech and plenty of driver assistance features that can give you extra peace of mind every time you hit the road.
Safety Features in the 2022 Chevy Malibu
- Front Pedestrian Braking: This feature uses sensors to detect objects in front of your vehicle, like pedestrians, and will warn you to hit the brakes. If you don’t react in time, your car can begin to hit the brakes for you.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This tech can tell you when a vehicle or another object, like a bicycle, is approaching you from behind. It can potentially prevent an accident when you’re backing out of a parking spot or driveway.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: This feature will let you know if something is approaching in your blind zone as you go to change lanes. Obviously, it doesn’t replace paying attention when you’re changing lanes, but this technology just gives you an extra layer of security.
- Teen Driver Technology: This tech makes it easy to set limitations for teen drivers while you safely teach them the rules of the road. You can prevent them from traveling at high speeds or ensure that the car won’t move until everyone is buckled in.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This feature keeps your 2022 Chevy Malibu traveling at a constant speed on the highway, but it can also adjust your speed in response to changing traffic conditions. If drivers in front of you begin to slow down, so will your car.
Test-Drive this New Chevy Model Today!
If you want to learn more about the 2022 Chevy Malibu, getting behind the wheel yourself is the best option. Visit our Chevy dealership in Fort Worth, TX and ask to take this new Chevy sedan for a test drive.