Work Smarter with the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
Texas drivers know what it means to have serious work to do, and when your jobsite demands start piling up, you'll be glad to have the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 on your side. This powerful, versatile and highly capable pickup can handle just about anything your daily life throws your way thanks to a suite of powerful engine options and driver-assistive features. Best of all, it can be yours today here at Moritz Chevrolet in Fort Worth. Come by today and take it for a test-drive to experience for yourself everything it has to offer.
With three engine options, each offering stellar power and performance, you'll be able to construct the Silverado that does exactly what you need it to do. Those who want the most out of every gallon should spring for the 4.3-liter engine and its maximum EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 24 mpg. Upgrade once for extra power, or opt for the ultimate 6.2-liter engine for best-in-class towing capacity. You can then augment your engine choice with performance additions such as the Z-71 Off-Road Package, which includes capabilities like a tuned suspension, skid plates and an automatic locking rear differential.
The engines you can choose from are:
- 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 engine: 285 horsepower, best-in-class 305 pound-feet of torque
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine: 355 horsepower, 383 pound-feet of torque
- 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine: 420 horsepower, 460 pound-feet of torque and a best-in-class towing capacity of 12,000 pounds
Tech and Comfort Features
All work and no play isn't the rule of the day for you, though. When you leave the worksite, you need a vehicle that offers the modern amenities drivers crave from their vehicles, and the 2016 Silverado 1500 delivers there, too. With a long list of technology perks and a surprisingly upscale cabin, you'll enjoy your time on the road behind the wheel of this highly versatile vehicle. And with features like the Chevy MyLink infotainment system or Wi-Fi capability, you can stay in touch with what matters most no matter where you are. Optional and standard features include:
- Chevrolet Mylink infotainment system with Bluetooth® and navigation
- The OnStar RemoteLink mobile app
- USB ports and a 110-volt plug-in
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- A wireless charging pad built into the center armrest for seamless smartphone use
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to seven devices
A pickup truck should be a vehicle in which you always feel confident, and that's why the 2016 Silverado 1500 offers so many optional and standard safety perks. Six standard airbags and a high-strength steel safety cage ensure you're protected inside and out, while driver-assistive technology helps you stay aware of the world around you. Features include:
- Lane-keep assist
- A safety alert driver seat
- Forward-collision alert
- IntelliBeam® High Beam Assist
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response
Come to our Chevy dealership near Arlington, TX, today to find the perfect 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for you. Our team is standing by to help you do it!