Underneath the hood, the Malibu offers two powertrain options, both of which produce exhilarating ratings. The 1.5L ECOTEC® 4-cylinder engine comes standard, and renders 163 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque. Not to mention, it also achieves a notable 36 MPG hwy1, thanks to Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection, and Stop/Start technology. Hiking it up to 250 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2.0L ECOTEC® 4-cylinder powerhouse truly has the makings for a riveting performance every time you buckle up. It even lets you spend more time on the road with its fuel rating of 33 MPG hwy2.
In addition to its spirited ride, the Chevrolet Malibu offers an impressive array of technology for your driving pleasure. If you opt for the available Chevrolet MyLink® Radio3, you'll have access to Bluetooth®4 compatibility, smartphone integration via Android AutoTM5 and Apple CarPlayTM5, and so much more, on a 7-inch touchscreen. With the optional 9-speaker Bose® Premium Audio System equipped, all of your tunes will stream in exceptional quality. As an ideal feature in the modern world, the 2017 Malibu offers an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot6.
To go along with this kind of innovation, the 2017 Chevy Malibu for sale near Weatherford, TX, continues to impress with its range of safety features. For three months, each trim level comes equipped with an OnStar® Guidance Plan7, which consists of services like Automatic Crash Response and Stolen Vehicle Assistance. While you're grazing through traffic on I-20 in the Malibu, the available Forward Collision Alert8 has your back. By using radar and camera technology, this system monitors the distance between you and the vehicle ahead. If it senses you're getting too close, it will sound an alert.
From commutes to long trips, the Malibu is stocked with comforts and conveniences to accommodate drives of all kinds. Although single-zone manual climate control comes standard, it is swapped for dual-zone automatic climate control in higher trims. The front seats come equipped with adjustable functions, so you and your passenger can attain the ideal position. To combat the Texas heat, you can equip the Chevy Malibu with an optional Remote Vehicle Starter System, which cools down the cabin before you even get in.
These are just snippets of everything that the 2017 Chevy Malibu for sale near Weatherford, TX, entails. See it in action today at Moritz Chevrolet!
1. EPA-estimated 1.5L engine 27 MPG city/36 highway.
2. EPA-estimated 2.0L engine 22 MPG city/33 highway.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Go to www.my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.
6. Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Visit www.onstar.com for details and system limitations.
7. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.
8. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety information.