Regardless of which body style suits you best, the Cruze is engineered with the same muscle beneath the hood. Pumping out a mighty 153 horsepower and 177 lb.-ft. of torque, you'll feel nothing but excitement with the 1.4L Turbocharged 4-cylinder powertrain. This engine comes paired with either a do-it-yourself 6-speed manual transmission or a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition to standard FWD, the 2017 Cruze offers StabiliTrak®. This electronic stability control system ensures optimum handling at all times, as it reduces the engine torque and applies accurate amount of pressure to the front brakes to redirect the vehicle.
Inside, tech amenities are found in abundance. Chevy engineers know what their modern-day drivers like, which is why they stocked the 2017 Cruze with some of the latest systems. At your fingertips, a plethora of capability awaits. Standard in each trim is Chevrolet MyLink®1, a 7-inch touchscreen that hosts all of the features you could want in a vehicle. From smartphone integration via Apple CarPlayTM2 and Android AutoTM3, to endless possibilities of entertainment with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, every ride in the 2017 Chevy Cruze for sale near Aledo, TX, will live up to your standards. Opt for the available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot5, and you'll be able to hook up to the Internet at a moment's notice.
On top of this, the Cruze also offers an incredible range of safety features to provide you with confidence and peace of mind while on the road. Should anything happen, you'll be protected, as the Chevy Cruze implements 10 airbags6 throughout the cabin - the first car in its class6 to do so. To complement this feat, the Cruze also integrates an available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System7, which is part of the Guidance Plan7 that comes standard. With this, an OnStar® advisor can request emergency assistance, even if you are unable to. To help prevent anything from happening, however, this compact vehicles offers a slew of amenities, such as Lane Keep Assist8, Side Blind Zone Alert8, and Rear Park Assist8.
Learn more about the 2017 Chevy Cruze for sale near Aledo, TX, today, here at Moritz Chevrolet. Our associates are always more than happy to assist with any questions that you may have - so don't hesitate to ask! You can give us a call at (800) 244-5910.
1. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Cruze does not include CD player.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto and Google maps are a trademark of Google Inc.
4. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Â© 2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
6. Based on GM Compact Car segment. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Ownerâ€™s Manual for more information.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
8. Safety features are no substitute for the driverâ€™s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Ownerâ€™s Manual for important feature limitations and information.