When it comes to performance, the Colorado truly delivers. Exuding a spunky 200 horsepower and 191 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2.5L I4 powertrain is an ideal standard engine. The second powertrain option is a 3.6L V6, which renders a worthy 308 horsepower and 275 lb.-ft. of torque. On top of these choices, the 2017 Colorado offers an available 2.8L Duramax® turbo-diesel engine, which releases a whopping 181 horsepower and 369 lb.-ft. of torque. To ensure optimized driving dynamics at all times, this truck comes equipped with StabiliTrak®, Traction Control, and optional Hill Descent Control.
With this much power potential beneath the hood, the Colorado’s tow and payload capacities come as no surprise. With a maximum 7,700-lb. towing capability1, bringing along your boat for fishing at Grapevine Lake is no hassle. This pickup even offers an integrated trailer brake controller and Tow/Haul Mode for a pleasant towing experience. For your slightly smaller hauls, the 2017 Colorado provides you with a maximum 1,574-lb. payload capacity2, as well as a number of features to assist. Opt for the available GearOn™ Storage System, and you’ll have tie-down rings, cross rails, a cargo divider, and so much more, to work with.
Inside, the 2017 Chevy Colorado for sale near Fort Worth, TX, continues to impress – this time, in the form of features. For an assortment of amenities fit into one package, spring for the available Chevrolet MyLink® Radio3 with Navigation. On this 8-inch touchscreen, access to Bluetooth®4, AM/FM radio, directions, and Apple CarPlay™5 is just a tap away. Even better, this system comes equipped with a high-quality 7-speaker Bose® Audio System, which streams your tunes in utter clarity. As an optional feature, the Chevy Colorado offers a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot6 that lets you connect to the Internet in no time.
Along with its entertainment and convenience technologies, this pickup boasts some of the latest systems in safety. As a standard offering, the Colorado features a Rear Vision Camera7, which provides you with a live-feed of what lies behind you, so whether you’re reversing out of your driveway or hitching up a trailer, you’ll have optimal vision. Cruises on I-820 are a little less worrisome in the Colorado, as it offers Lane Departure Warning7 and Forward Collision Alert7, both of which are designed to prevent you from unknowingly drifting into another lane or colliding with the vehicle ahead of you.
There is still so much to see with the 2017 Chevy Colorado for sale in Fort Worth, TX. You can get up close and in person with this midsize pickup as soon as today here at Moritz Chevrolet!
1. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Ownerâ€™s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. When properly equipped.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
5. Map coverage excludes Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
7. Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
8. Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.