1. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Ownerâ€™s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. When properly equipped.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
5. Map coverage excludes Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
7. Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
8. Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.